CareersWe're always looking for talented people
Find Your Opportunity
We are always looking to improve our business by working with talented people.
Our staff at KRS are a vital part of our success, talented people are a key factor in our continued growth within the industry and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.
Duties may include:
- Working on track ballast
- Preparing the ground for construction work
- Use of small plant and tools
- Laying concrete
- The excavation of trial holes by hand
- Kerb laying and block or hard paving
- Pipe installation
- Proven experience with groundworks
- A good understanding of safety procedures
- Understandin of plant and materials required for the works
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great leadership skills
- A postive can do attitude
- A full UK drivers licence
- An ability to work nightshift or dayshift
- First Aid
- Dumper and excavator tickets
- LOCATION: Base Depot East Kilbride, various locations throughout Scotland.
- QUALIFICATION: VALID CSCS
Successful applicant will have a strong work ethic and excellent timekeeping. You will be used to working to tight deadlines.
- LOCATION: Various
- QUALIFICATION: VALID PTS Sentinel